Tuesday, March 13, 2012

the ultimate party



here is a little snapshot of my amazing 30th birthday party.
just how my iphone captured it.
i'll share some more pics soon.
i had the most fantastic birthday weekend with my family and friends in tasmania.
my musketeers and family threw me the most amazing celebration!
totally like my dream ultimate party.
i am truly blessed to have such amazing people in my life.
and that cheese cake, oh that cheese cake... it was INCREDIBLE!
a real masterpiece girls.

i'll also share the final round up of my 30 before 30 soon.


3 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Belated happy birthday! I can't wait to see more of your birthday pictures!

Maria Matiopoulou said...

Happy 30th birthday! It looks like an amazing party!
The decor looks great!
Love the pink balloons!

Maria
http://www.unidentifiedlifestyle.com

elise.kate.design said...

gorgeous photos, i'd say we did a better job than the dream party you had in mind ;) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...